We appreciate your visit on our website and your interest in our company. We’re serious about the protection of your personal data’s and we like you to feel safe and fine while your visit.
Receiving and processing of your personal data
Usually you surf our website without leaving personal data. In our statistics we will find the IP of your Internet Service Provider (ISP), the referring website and the pages you visit on our website. These information will be evaluated for statistical purpose. The individual visitor is always anonym.
Personal data is required when you contact us via the e-mail forms on our website.
Use and passing of personal data – specific purpose of personal data
All incoming personal data are used in accordance to the corresponding rules for the protection of personal data. Personal data will be collected, processed and used for wind-up of contracts, customers care and product configuration.
Right of information and public procedure catalog
On demand we will inform you in writing if and what kind of data we have stored about you. In our public procedure catalog we summarized the declarations in accordance with §4e BDSG.
The company is using technical and organizational safety measure to protect your
data from accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access of unauthorized persons. Our safety measure will improve constantly according to the technical development.
If you still have questions regarding the processing of your personal data you can contact our data protection commissioner. He is at your disposal for inquiries, applications or complaints regarding your data.
Data protection commissioner: Klaus-Peter Wörner
F. Morat & Co. GmbH
Phone: (0 7657) 88113
Public procedure catalog
1. Name of the responsible company: F. Morat & Co. GmbH
2. Manager: Gökhan Balkis, Dipl. Wirtsch. Ing.
Head of EDP: Christoph Riedel
3. Address of responsible company: Franz-Morat-Straße 4, D-79871 Eisenbach, Germany
4. Specific purpose of data processing and utilization: Main purpose is the handling of customer contracts. Secondary objectives are staff- and supplier administration, care of commercial representatives and prospective customers.
5. Description of the concerned people or circle and the concerning data (or category of data):
– Customer admin. procedure: Address-, contract-, payment- or other-data.
– Staff admin. procedure: Planning-, contract- and settlement-data of candidates, employees, pensioner and other entitled persons.
– Supplier admin. procedure: Contract- and settlement-data.
– Representatives admin. procedure: Contract-, settlement- and other data.
– Administration of prospective customers: Address and product interest.
– On demand we gladly tell you in which procedure your data is stored and which kind of data it is.
6. Recipient or categories of recipients that possibly get your data:
– Public authority in case of priority laws
– Internal offices
– External services (§11BDSG)
– External offices in fulfillment of the purposes in point 4
7. Time limits for storage of data: After the legal or contractual periods the data will be deleted. Data unconcerned by law or contract will be deleted when the purposes of point 4 are no longer applicable.
8. Data transmission to third countries: There is no transmission to third countries planned.
F. Morat & Co. GmbH, Data protection commissioner